Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm gonna miss you Tiffany!

Here it is, 10 o'clock and I am just finished with all my millions of cupcakes for Tiffany's good-bye party tomorrow. Part of me didn't want to make them. You know maybe then she wouldn't leave. But we will always be knitten buddies. Her knitting is really good and I think I just taught her like 3 weeks ago. And she is already braver than I am. Already tackling a major project for her Great-Grandma's 100th birthday later this year. (IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LAP BLANKET. I knew I could spoil the secret here because her great-grandma most likely doesn't read my blog.) I sure do love cupcakes. I hope my friends like them too. I even made enough for E the share with his co-workers. Tell me what you think. I think they are beautiful, but then, I am just a little bias.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make wonderful cupcakes!!! When you open your cupcake store I will be the first customer in line. I'm gonna miss Tiffany too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, I think you need to send me some of these famous cupcakes of yours. They look yummy.

~Brandie