Friday, August 18, 2006

Are there Starbucks in Utah?

I got this lovely birthday card in the mail from Tiffany. Inside was a drink sleeve from Starbucks that was to prove that Starbucks does exist in Utah. But I don't see how that proves anything. After all you could have picked it up in Texas before you left. I don't understand how, with 75% of the population not drinking caffeine, Starbucks would survive in Utah. Anyways Tiff, if you want to prove it, maybe take a picture of yourself at a Starbucks with one of those cream drinks that don't have any caffeine in them. Make sure to have something with the date in the picture, that way I can know for sure you didn't just dig up an old picture of you and Jason at Starbucks here in Houston. See how much you are missed. I am still working on the Eday street for you too.

1 comment:

Tiffany D Joyner said...

I tell you what Steph, I'll take a picture of the Starbucks building because behind it is a huge freakin mountain. You don't see many of those in Texas.