Monday, August 14, 2006

I DYED!

Yesterday Knu and I practiced dying. We decied we want to go peacefully in our sleep. (That is just one of many dying jokes. I'm sure you can come up with a few on your own.) Look at this lovely rainbow of colors. I learned that just using one color isn't that pretty (see the green). So I would immerse the wool into one color then with a dropper I would highlight with another color. That gave the yarn and the color some depth. Hey Knu, what are you going to make with all that yarn? Please no rainbow rugs from your rainbow goats.


Ethan wanted me to make sure to get his friend the spider got on the blog. This spider is bigger than my hand, maybe even my whole face. And I think there may have been one of her eggs near by that was bigger than a golf ball. There is an investigation pending and pictures will be forthcoming. Ethan wants me to disclose that I tend to exaggerate.


Hey, Check out Tiffany's blog at http://utahan.blogspot.com/ She has just started posting pictures so we can see what Utah looks like. Missin' ya Tiff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is Charolette in her Web. She looks mighty scary!!