Monday, July 31, 2006

Will Ethan's birthday ever be over??

Today was our LEO birthday party with Ethan's parents. Ethan, his Brother, Jason, his Dad, Marc, and I are all Leos. Ethan collected enough in Circuit City bucks to afford his mega gift...The Gateway FDP2185W (whatever that is) Monitor. Well I don't know what it is either, but here is a picture of it. Hey E, that doesn't look like homework? I got a cool tee-shirt, some gift cards, well lets just say I made out like a bandit. Candice, did you name your dog bandit? or outlaw? I couldn't remember. We had a good time hanging out with our family and being around our nieces For the birthday cake, Mary Jane made an ice cream cake with a layer of raspberry sherbert, a layer of lime sherbert and angel food cake frosted and frozen. It tasted like a margarita and was YUMMY!! Two weeks til' my birthday!

No comments: