Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'd like to teach the world to knit...



I just learn to knit just a few months ago, and I am far from knowing all there is to know about knitting. I am still only knitting things that are square, but it sure is fun. And here I am, teaching other people to knit, sounds dangerous. First I taught my little brother's girlfriend, Brandi. And far as I know she is still practicing (I hope). Now I have taught my friend and co-worker Tiffany. She is moving soon and it snows where she will be living. I told her she will need to knit all sorts of hats and scarves for her and her husband. The amazing part is I taught her right-handed and she is left-handed. She must be a natural because she has just taken off with it. I wonder who I'll pass on this addiction to next? Danielle Nations?

No comments: