Sunday, July 23, 2006

Official Dinner Club Property.

Friday night was Dinner Club and there was a special guest, Karen. We had a lot of fun. The topic for the evening...The best men's undershirts to sleep in. We ate at the Post Oak Grill. D and I shared the Sea Bass. WOW!! Best fish I have ever had, I could have cried and D said she could have started singing. Afterwards we went to the Desert Gallery where Linda and I split the Chocolate Moose cake...mmm. The cakes were so beautiful it was hard to choose. Later that night Ethan's band played at Mike's Place where Candice, Misty and my Dad all met up with me. The band has a new bass player and Ethan was showing off!! They sounded great! Sorry no pictures, when you are married to the drummer there is an unspoken rule about taking pictures of the band. Maybe someday I'll get someone else to take pictures for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I had so much fun on Friday night.