Friday, July 28, 2006

"Cupcake Conundrum"

Hey Brandie, is Joe ever not talking? He is telling us a story about some dumb guy in his boot camp who couldn't salute with the correct hand. Omigod!!!
Today my brother Joe went out to sea for a month. Don't worry, he'll be back in a month. But my heart is with Brandi, I know she will be missin' him. Not to mention that I sleep better when Joe is home. Tomorrow is Samy's last day at the bank. He is going to work for another bank...Loser! And next week Tiffany moves out of the state. So tonight I am baking cupcakes for Samy's farewell day. See. Yummy. Someday I want to open a store called "Cupcake Conundrum" and sell only cupcakes. You know, just little bits of heaven and portion control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I visited your page today :) Joe's funny in the pic. Is he talking or eating???

Anonymous said...

Thanks steph, that picture makes me look like a weirdo!