Thursday, September 21, 2006

New York

I spent 6 days in New York and I was at work most of the time. So I only got 4 pictures. I was lucky becuase everyone at my branch was very nice. The branch has been there for a very long time. The vault looked like it was over 100 years ago. The wheel that closed the vault looked like the stering wheel from a ship. It is on the end of a Korean neighboorhood. I ate Korean food for lunch, I have no idea what it was, but it was GOOD! There was a Starbucks just .03 miles away. I got a new pair of shoes just for my trip. I thought everyone talked funny, but then they thought I talked funny too. The car rental place was out of cars so I had to have a MiniVan, there was no way I could parallel park it. I ate sushi, greek gyros and at IHOP. Some nights my dinner selection was limited by my parking options which is why I ate at IHOP, not to mention that the road to my branch had 3 IHOPs and only 2 Starbucks. I am so glad to be home!!

1 comment:

Tiffany D Joyner said...

Hey it is close to driving a wagon....just a little bigger....you could have pretended.