Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poor Baby Bell.

My little girl is on the mend today, but what a rough time we had. She woke up with a fever of 101. Then had another problem that we will not discuss here. I called the Dr. office, they got us in within a few hours. There her fever was 103.6, I've never seen a Dr come into the room so fast. Later that night we had to go to Texas Children Hospital downtown. We waited with so many other sick kids. When they took her temperature it was up to 105.2, I almost cried. When they gave her medicine for the fever it took about an hour to kick in. Little baby bell just slept in our arms most of the night, so hot it felt like she was on fire. She was prodded and poked and had an ultrasound, we were there forever. We got home at 6am and all of us slept like rocks. Today she is feeling better. Her naps are longer than normal, but she is interacting with us and the dogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that she is doing good. Your mom told me about it.

Tiffany D Joyner said...

Holy moly! Is everything ok now? What in the world happened? Did the doctors say what she had or what was going on?