Thursday, October 19, 2006

Baby blanket #2.


I liked the baby blanket I made for my nephew, Jaxson, and he is coming soon, so much that I made another one for a girlfriend of mine. Alba is due Dec 12th with a little boy name-to-be Daniel. I've now started a thrid one for another friend, Tony and his wife Thanh, who are due the week of Thanksgiving. I hope I'll be done in time for their baby. I don't think they have picked a name for thier baby yet but they do know they are having a boy. Good luck taking a picture in this house without a dog jumping in the middle of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxson's going to love his blanket. The colors are beautiful, and I know the two other families are going to love their blankets too!

Tiffany D Joyner said...

That is so cute Steph. You little knitter.